Ultimez Technology, a leading Software Development Organization gaining a foothold of 10 years in the industry is looking for digital content writers for various products that are custom built for their global audience.
Ultimez is envisioned in having enthusiastic, dynamic and outstanding innovative squads.
We are looking for passionate news writers & journalists to participate in the creative cycle of a news story by investigating and writing rich and unbiased scoop of information. Primarily; create, write, review, edit and publish about current events to write news stories, press releases for our news blog. The journalists & news writers should be able to create stories for a news blog or news broadcast using facts from data, interviews, press releases and other genuine sources into a single, coherent story.
The news writer & journalist should be capable of creating news that address the reader’s interest.
- Perform research and write factual news stories, re-write copy and develop crisp news story.
- The key objective is to gather information, write news pieces, and present the news in an honest and balanced manner.
- Collect, verify and analyze thoroughly newsworthy information.
- Assemble the findings into a stable story, conducting research to uncover interesting and significant news.
- Obtain first-hand information by being present in happenings.
- Perform research information for story development and monitor story all through its various stages.
- Monitor all the feeds to gather latest breaking news for writing news for publication.
- Perform copy editing of scripts for accuracy, factual content and correct language.
- Write and deliver news stories with the readers perspective in mind.
- Abide by journalism’s ethics and codes.
- Maintain notes and audio recordings.
- Cooperate with the editors and others collaborated in the team.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest current events in the domain.
- Researching articles, reading press releases.
- Establishing and maintaining contacts.
- Interviewing sources and attending events.
- Proofreading and verifying statements and facts, studying different papers and social media.
- Staying updated with privacy and laws related to the domain.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in journalism, communications, English or relevant field.
- Key Skills: enthusiasm, stamina, determination, interpersonal skills.
- Capable of maintaining an ethical & objective standard in reporting.
- Ability to meet deadlines and accurately fact-check information.
- Excellent observation and judgement skills.
- Excellent communication and networking skills, along with an aptitude to effectively extract information.
- Current knowledge of headlines, good observation and deduction skills.