Ultimez Technology, a leading Software Development Organization gaining a foothold of 10 years in the industry is looking for innovative designer for various products that are custom built for their global audience.
Ultimez is envisioned in having enthusiastic, dynamic and outstanding innovative squads.
Be a part of the creative team members!!
Innovative and illustrative graphic designer with artistic and brilliant trending ideas who possess to design and deliver the concepts required are welcomed. A designer who ensures the branding is consistent across all the digital channels of the organization. Seeking for a designer who can rightly convey message in a visually pleasing manner.
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements conveyed by the concerning digital marketing teams or other teams.
- Defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, webpages, layouts, images and other communication materials.
- Strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- Obtain input from the management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately and represent the company appropriately,
- Shape the visual aspects of digital presence of the organization.
- The design/graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
- Amend designs after feedback accordingly.
- Ensure final design and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final material reflect the requirement specification.
- Have up to date knowledge in the current design software and trends.
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with marketing team, meeting deadlines and other constrains.
- Plan implementation based on the targets planned in line with the simultaneous projects.
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs etc.
- Collaborate, brainstorm and strategize with teams for the projects or activity planned.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline.
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills.
- Sound knowledge in design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Strong portfolio.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge with photo editing software.
- Desire to continue to grow skill set with ongoing activities.
- Technical skills with knowledge of both typography and color theory.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.