Ultimez Technology, a leading Software Development Organization gaining a foothold of 10 years in the industry is looking for Voice Over Artist for various products that are custom built for their global audience.
We are looking for passionate and dynamic responsible Voice Over Artist to join our creative team who can add energy and efficiency to the company’s branding and maintain the brand consistency.
- To provide vocal power for company projects.
- Projects may include commercials, broadcasts, documentaries, news reading, narration etc., but are not limited to.
- Required to relay the content in multilinguals.
- Make the script factual and clear.
- Understand the concept of the script to be conveyed to the audience.
- Edit the script as you read through by placing pauses where needed to take breaths so the read sounds natural.
- Make sure you are reading with the right tone.
- Don’t relay any information by assuming, clarify the facts and details.
- Have more of a corporate, enthusiastic and understanding sound.
- Time your voiceover as required. Ex:1 minute, 40 seconds or so.
- Work with the videographer setting the studio and record accordingly.
- Ensure the essentials for recording.
- Playback your recordings, edit and save to share.
- Be flexible to work schedules in line with the planned projects.
- Be available for the planned strategic release.
- Read, edit and memorize the script if required to face the camera.
- Be able to read the scripts in a natural, conversational way.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in voice, acting, theatre or related course.
- Key Skills:Ethusiasm, stamina, determination, interpeersonal skills.
- Possess skills to smoothly read out loud from a script, convey tone and emotion through the voice, speak in a pleasant-sounding voice.
- Possess script creating and editing skills.
- Have relevant portfolio to be produced during the interview process.