Ultimez Technology, a leading Software Development Organization gaining a foothold of 10 years in the industry Ultimez is envisioned in having enthusiastic, dynamic and outstanding innovative squads.
We are looking for a Product Partnership Manager who has a strong network and excellent communication skills. The primary job role entails developing and managing relationships with other partners in order to benefit both parties involved. Manage company alliances and partnerships in terms of benefits, revenue, and other factors.
- On boarding of new technology partners depending on needs identified in the market.
- Manage and develop relationships with partners on multiple levels.
- Become thoroughly knowledgeable about the industry, market trends, partner products, value proposition, and the ideal USP for our company.
- Develop a client-facing strategy focused on relationship building and a partnership approach.
- Using email, phone conversations, and other forms of communication, locate potential source collaboration prospects.
- Write captivating content and make the brand stand out from the competition by using creative and original techniques in their work.
- Manage the legal contracts, support contracts, and other project deliverables in collaboration with partners.
- Maintain excellent communication with current partners and suggest new strategies to expand the partnership.
- Negotiate and finalise deals with partners and alliances that benefit the company.
- Together with partners, manage the legal contracts, support contracts, and other project deliverables.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in journalism, communications, English or a relevant field.
- 0 - 2 Years of work experience in the business and marketing field.
- Strong interpersonal, presenting, and communication abilities.
- Having a keen eye for the smallest elements of the project for project improvement and having a distinctive and fresh viewpoint.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Capacity to handle multiple project activities simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and presentation atmosphere.
- Ability to handle multiple project activities concurrently.
- Managerial decision-making abilities.