Ultimez Technology, a leading Software Development Organization gaining a foothold of 10 years in the industry Ultimez is envisioned in having enthusiastic, dynamic and outstanding innovative squads.
Be a part of the creative team members!!
Ultimez is looking for an empathetic, curious, and confident Digital Marketing Specialist, is responsible for helping maintain a brand by working on marketing campaigns. Their duties include performing market research, strategizing with other marketing professionals and creating content to aid in the success of various social media activities.
- Identifying new leads, comprehending their business challenges, and taking a consultative approach to scoping out a suitable digital solution.
- Enhance on-page and off-page SEO strategies to boost the business's organic visibility with targeted, effective Google AdWords advertising and other tools.
- Engagement in various Social Media Activities and build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
- The candidate should be highly creative and be able to adapt the latest trends.
- Creating and implementing link-building strategies to boost the website's authority and credibility.
- Research market trends and analyze competitors to build a bridge between the company's current marketing trends and future trends.
- Monitoring and evaluating the search results and search performance across the major search platforms.
- Keep abreast on present and potential future market trends.
- Track, measure, and report on SEO and Google Analytics metrics.
- Monitor all the audience behavior and restructure the website content for a better user experience.
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns is preferred.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Keep attention to the updates of Google’s Algorithm.
- Create, edit, and improve the content that the audience is looking for, as well as optimise the conversion path.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism,commerce, business, or related field.
- Proven vocabulary and writing skill.
- Strong Communication skills with strong business-related knowledge.
- A deep understanding of consumers and what they expect online.
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
- The candidate should have sound knowledge of online marketing.
- Excellent vocabulary and should be able to create creative content for articles.