Ultimez Technology, a leading Software Development Organisation gaining a foothold of 10 years in the industry is looking for Node.js Backend Software Developer for various products that are custom built for their global audience.
Ultimez is envisioned in having enthusiastic, dynamic and outstanding innovative squads.
Profile Overview :
We are looking for a dedicated Node.js backend software developer to be part of our development department who will be responsible for the server side of our web applications with great programming abilities and a passion for developing or improving the existing ones.
The dedicated backend developer will work closely with our engineers to ensure the system consistency and advance user experience.
- Be a key player in the entire application development lifecycle, focusing on coding,testing and debugging.
- Developing a more efficient process, solving problems, and providing a seamless user experience.
- Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to create more functional and cohesive codes.
- Implementing and recommending technological and process improvements.
- Understanding of scalable computing systems, software armature, data structures, and algorithms.
- Formulate and maintain procedures with teams to provide visibility and to ensure consistent visual designs.
- Regularly communicate with project managers, testing teams and other developers regarding progress on the long-term roadmap.
- Formulating concepts for new initiatives, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks for future use.
- Develop UI tests to ensure business needs are met efficiently.
- Working on APIs with authentication and authorization
- Building reusable, testable, and efficient code to develop functional web applications.
- Using innovative technology to enhance applications.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, computer programming or related disciplines.
- Work experience on Node.js is a must along with a server-side Express.js framework .
- Familiarity with the event loop, asynchronous nature, and peculiarities of the language.
- Hands-on experience with MongoDB and MySQL database .
- In depth knowledge in designing and implementing REST APIs.
- Familiarity with test frameworks and unit testing.
- Growth mindset, ready to find novel solutions and out-of-the-box ideas.