Ultimez Technology, a leading Software Development Organisation gaining a foothold of 10 years in the industry is looking for Frontend Software Developers for various products that are custom built for their global audience. Ultimez is envisioned in having enthusiastic, dynamic and outstanding innovative squads.
We are looking for a skilled and creative WordPress developer to expand our team to design and implement visually appealing and functional websites who will be responsible for handling both backend and frontend development, including WordPress theme , plugin implementation, site integration, and security updates.
As a dedicated developer your contribution will improve the efficiency of the product and help increase customer experience and satisfaction.
- Be a key player in the website development lifecycle and collaborate with the team to design attractive websites and landing pages.
- Ensuring the new custom creations work properly in all environments while overcoming obstacles with popular themes and plugins.
- Design and Utilise WordPress to set-up and manage websites including advanced video.
- Formulating the workflow for Backend website design and management, including database and server integration.
- Collaborating with the internal team in creation of WordPress themes and plugins to ensure consistent visual designs.
- Responsible for converting the design wireframe to the WordPress framework using WordPress Components, Plugins, and Modules.
- Organise a team meeting to set a path for understanding WordPress inside and out.
- Regularly communicate with project managers for using the greatest design and coding techniques, as well as a desire to create new, unique concepts.
- Recognising new technological trends and willing to adopt test-driven development techniques.
- Build and maintain an excellent wordpress application with clean code and high development standards.
- Experimenting with novel, developing methods and technologies to gauge the website's performance.
- Analysing the application workflow and troubleshooting the content problems.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, computer applications or in similar fields.
- Proven working experience as a wordpress developer for 1+ years and above.
- Knowledge on PHP back-end development and Mysql database.
- Hands on experience on bootstrap classes and editing with elementor plugins.
- Well versed with wordpress open source plugins as wooCommerce .
- Capacity to think analytically and possess a solid understanding of logic and data structures.
- Applicable knowledge on SEO and fixing errors.
- Practical knowledge on plugin customization and handling portal development independently.