Ultimez Technology, a leading Software Development Organisation gaining a foothold of 10 years in the industry is looking for Frontend Software Developers for various products that are custom built for their global audience. Ultimez is envisioned in having enthusiastic, dynamic and outstanding innovative squads.
We are looking for an experienced project manager who can coordinate with the team, contribute value to the project documentation, and oversee the structure of critical client projects. Who would also be responsible to build and grow the project team to assure peak performance by giving them a goal, a plan, and motivation.
As a qualified applicant, you must be able to manage project teams of varied sizes and possess demonstrated project management expertise.
- Coordinating with internal resources and suppliers to ensure seamless project execution and collaborating with members of the cross-discipline team to ensure that everyone is on the same page on the project's needs, deadlines, and schedules.
- Deliver the project documentation in line with the specifications, making sure to maintain the highest standards of quality.
- Assisting in the creation and management of the requirements enhancements, new built-in features, and change requests in an appropriate flow to manage changes.
- Setting up clear divisions between all the departments involved in the project, such as the designers, developers, and testers, in order to continuously update the project with fresh information.
- Formulating and creating the project's requirements document in easy to understand format based on versions.
- Collaborate and maintain a process with internal team to create a thorough project strategy to monitor progress of the project.
- Identifying and resolving difficulties with the project team, reporting them to management as necessary, and escalating the situation as necessary.
- Possessing the ability to develop and implement new ideas, as well as to track and set deadlines for projects.
- Capacity to coordinate with the team, manage resources, keep client requirements in check, and ensure that results are delivered on schedule.
- Being able to handle reporting project results and/or hazards to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating problems as warranted based on the project's implementation plan.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 1+ years’ Experience in Project documentation.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication abilities; able to create appealing content that meets project requirements.
- Possess creative and teamwork skills, project documentation experience, and the capacity to work closely with developers, testers, designers, and project-related departments.
- Proven practical experience and knowledge in project development, such as coding skills and an understanding of logic, will be valuable.
- Applicants would have to be familiar with fundamental testing concepts.
- A robust portfolio is required to be presented during the interview.
- Multitasking and time managerial skills, as well as the capacity to handle tasks.
- Possess the skills of being a good communicator, adept at handling various tasks, and a team player with the ability to solve issues.
- Proven academic credentials, preferably in the areas of engineering or computer science for technical project managers.
- Good professional understanding of Google Docs, Excel, and Microsoft Office with powerful presentation abilities.
- Participating in the tendering process, including design, submission, and review.