After submitting the application, candidates are required to complete this assessment. This is to evaluate candidates' skill set required for this role.
Shortlisted candidates are requested to appear for this round in order to qualify for the interview rounds. This is to evaluate candidates' communication, writing and other important skills.
• Write and post technical job descriptions.
• Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
• Source potential candidates on niche platforms from various databases, social media etc.
• Parse and assess applications relevant to specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT profiles.
• Interview technical candidates by combining various assessments and questions.
• Coordinate with IT team leads to understand the technical hiring need.
• Keep up-to-date with new technology trends and products.
• Implement the overall recruiting strategy.
• Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to the head of the department and the head of the organization.
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources, computer science, computer applications or related fields.
· Ability to conduct competency-based interviews.
· Have strong technical knowledge, related to IT software, coding etc.
· Hands-on experience with various selection processes, references & background checks.
· Proven working experience as an IT Recruiter with 1+ years.
· Familiarity with HR Databases, applications and related platforms.
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
· Strong analytical, problem-solving and multitasking skills.
· Strong decision-making ability.
· Capability to understand, develop and sustain continuous integration and delivery.