With the advancement of technology, a lot transaction is taking place via online using different devices, So this compels us to understand the in-depth concept of How to build strong bond between your business and social communities.
Create a strong bond that lasts forever, but the question is how?
There is something having equal value with the qualitative product and that is building the strong bond. No matter whether customer takes service from you or not, but you need to treat your customers fairly and positively because the customer’s word of mouth affects largely on business name and fame. You can buy anything from money but not the same respect and dignity of business, maintaining the lasting relationship with customers helps you attain much more corporate goals with fewer investments.
How can you build up the strong bond?
1) Delight every visitor who comes to your business door: Never see any people with money point of view; some customers may come to experience the support approach while other may come to know the quality of service. There is old proverb ( the first impression is the last impression) which is more likely to come true in respect of your customers.
Always allow your visitors/customer to express what they feel about your business by providing ways like chat option, contact form, enquiry form, and submission form etc. Pay attention to what they say, expressed and then you must send them respond mail to their reaction.
2) Change the way you engage in social media: A lot has been changed in social media and the way people interact with it. Modernize yourself with the speed and effectiveness of popular social communities like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, G+, and many others.
Simply do not update the same post in all the sites, apply changes and get engaged in most active social communities and groups. Make sure that you are responding to their comments, likes, and share, even if it is bad, you should respond with relevant positive comments and make them feel good about your business.
3) Make your business strong over diverse devices: Today’s trend has been renamed as mobile-oriented. Since more and more people getting engaged in mobile and tablets for many purposes including communication, business transaction, personal entertainment, your business must be flexible over diverse devices and browser. This feature enhances customer’s trust over you and helps them to contact you with ease without reluctance. for instance, the Ultimez – The Best Web Design Company Bangalore, help you build the relationship with your customer through the mobile responsive web designs.
4) Deliver what you promised: As I said customer’s word of mouth affects a lot in business, make sure that you deliver what you promised. Don’t simply promote your business with what you are not capable of providing because satisfied customers can promote your business in a positive way and dissatisfied one spreads negative word of mouth over many ways. You can even maintain your bond with customers by apologize the unhappy customers and delivers them as per their expectations. This way assists you build honesty and helps you maintain the lasting relationship with your customers.
5) Understand the difference between pull marketing and push marketing: Give your customer a reason to comeback and maintain the trusted relationship with you. Welcome your customers happily with pull marketing rather than pull marketing.
Push marketing: here is an example, if you simply displaying your product or service advertisement, again and again, you make people feel unlike to your business which left the ruthless impression about you.
Pull Marketing: This leaves trusted image in the minds of customers because here customer himself comes to you with the effect of positive word of mouth from other people.
A Strong bond with customers comforts businesses in many ways including customer satisfaction, loyalty, and dignity and brand exposures. The above topics have might clear the query of How to build strong bond between your business and social communities thus the more efforts you put in building strong bond the more you will achieve, even more, the important aspect of it can be customer retention and trusted relationship with them for the longer period of time.
Pingback: Dipika (dipikaultimez) | Pearltrees
Pingback: Ultimezshruti | Pearltrees