Ultimez Technology, a leading Software Development Organization gaining a foothold of 10 years in the industry is looking for digital content writers for various products that are custom built for their global audience.
Ultimez is envisioned in having enthusiastic, dynamic and outstanding innovative squads.
We are looking for dedicated digital content writers to create, write, review, edit and publish creative content for a variety of digital platforms including websites, blogs, articles, videos, email marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, social media posts, infographics and more that promote the brand awareness of the organization products.
The writer should be capable of creating content that is specifically crafted to capture the attention of particular target audience.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related subjects in order to promote original and unique content.
- Stay updated with the current SEO practices.
- Contribute to the development of strategies that gain reader engagement.
- Editing and updating the existing content to improve readability.
- Proofreading content for error and inconsistencies.
- Conducting keyword research and adopting SEO best practices to boost traffic.
- Creating compelling headlines and body of the content that capture the attention of the target audience.
- Recommending and practicing new content to address gaps in the ongoing strategies and ideas.
- Following editorial guidelines when creating content.
- Meeting deadlines and following the planned project schedules.
- Ensure the consistency and clarity of content.
- Have creative and innovative approach in their work to write engaging content and help the brand stand out from the competition.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills to find solutions and work with the team members to identify a way round to the problem.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, commerce, business, or related field.
- Proven vocabulary and writing skill.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle multiple project activities concurrently.
- Should have strong time management skills to manage multiple activities at a time and prioritize tasks to manage effectively and meet the deadlines and schedules.
- Dynamic team spirit.
- Effective communication and Professional ethics.