Ultimez Technology, a leading Software Development Organization gaining a foothold of 10 years in the industry is looking for Backend Software Developer for various products that are custom built for their global audience.
Ultimez is envisioned in having enthusiastic, dynamic and outstanding innovative squads.
We are looking for dedicated backend software developer to be part of our development department who will be responsible for the server side of our web applications with excellent programming skills and a passion for developing or improvising the existing ones.
The dedicated backend developer will work closely with our engineers to ensure the system consistency and advance user experience.
- Be a primary player in the entire application development lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Formulate more efficient process, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
- Program clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Troubleshoot, debug and perform UI tests to optimize performance.
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Provide support to the internal teams.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Coordinate and work with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.
- Follow and practice emerging technologies.
- Regularly communicate with project managers, testing teams and other developers regarding progress on the long-term roadmap.
- Create and maintain workflows with teams to provide visibility and to ensure the consistent visual designs.
- Develop and oversee testing schedules in client server environment, addressing all browsers and devices to ensure various devices display the desired content.
- Write codes and tests, build prototypes, solve issues and analyze bottlenecks.
- Sound implementation knowledge of APIs to support mobile and desktop clients.
- Develop automated tests to ensure business needs are met.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording and maintaining data to present it to concerned reporting head.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer programming, computer science or related disciplines.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (Design, develop and deployment).
- Hands-on experience with programming languages like Java, PHP, My SQL etc.
- Working knowledge of CMS framework.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Sound knowledge on Node JS , algorithms, secure web applications, core AWS web-enabling technologies,
- Growth mindset, ready to find new solutions and out-of-the-box ideas