Ultimez Technology, a leading Software Development Organization gaining a foothold of 10 years in the industry is looking UI/ UX Designer for various products that are custom built for their global audience.
Ultimez is envisioned in having enthusiastic, dynamic and outstanding innovative squads.
The successful candidate will have a passion for delivering adaptive, creative and scalable solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology. Your contribution will improve the efficiency of the product and help increase customer experience and satisfaction.
- Be a great team player, experienced in UI designing. Ability to collaborate closely with developers & UX designers.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to the design roadblocks.
- High-level proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and other visual design and wireframing tools.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes to illustrate design ideas.
- Design graphic UI elements such as: tabs, widgets, navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user. Creating design and UI strategies for beta testing.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- Strong portfolio to be presented during the interview.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks. Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator,Figma,Adobe etc.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.