Ultimez Technology, a leading Software Development Organisation gaining a foothold of 10 years in the industry is looking for Backend Software Developer for various products that are custom built for their global audience.
Ultimez is envisioned in having enthusiastic, dynamic and outstanding innovative squads.
We are looking for an experienced PHP Backend developer to be part of our IT team! . Who will be responsible for both the front-end integration and the server-side web application functionality.
The dedicated backend developer will collaborate closely with our development team to ensure system consistency and to improve user experience.
- Be a key player throughout the application development lifecycle, with a focus on coding, testing, and debugging.
- Following best practise of coding standards and creating more effective PHP modules.
- Formulate a more efficient process in creating back-end portals with a well-optimised database.
- Analysing the backend application workflow and troubleshooting the code issues.
- Developing excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, helping in the long run to solve complex problems.
- Creating scripts that help clients systems to achieve performance and setting their goals.
- Discussing and bringing up the data storage solutions together with the peers to address the problems.
- Strengthen on improving the performance of an application by changing and updating its features.
- Integration of user-facing rudiments developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Create and maintain workflows with teams to ensure visibility and consistency in visual design.
- Discuss the status of the long-term roadmap on a regular basis with project managers, testing teams, and other engineers.
- Creating automated tests to ensure that business requirements are met.
- Analysing and solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Keep up to date with the current trends and assist other team members .
- Support for internal team members and increasing productivity.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer programming, computer wisdom or related disciplines.
- Previous working experience as a PHP Developer for 1 years or above.
- Applicable knowledge on using PHP framework (CodeIgniter).
- Hands-on experience on MySQL database and Rest APIs.
- Generating reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Applicable knowledge on creating business process representations and supporting tables for databases.
- Good understanding on securing maximum performance and scalability by optimising the application.
- Knowledge on implementing authentication and authorization APIs.
- Indeed a team player to manage work and uplift productivity .