Website Testing is one of the methods of analyzing the work done before submitting, every task should have this process which shows the performance and also experience. According to management process, even testing is one of the important steps involved, be clear to objectives specified with systematic stepwise technique to be updated
Here are mentioned few steps to be followed for website testing as below:
1) Procedure and details: check out from initial work and evaluate in details about the title and description mentioned whether relevant to the point and information.
2) Follow up: with the output it has actual result whatever input is given is it clear and exact which satisfies both users as well as the developer. The website brings out the structure of business it should consist of the environment which has the ability of testing.
3) Usability: about the website, this should support for every device accessed by users with related keywords. Team testing makes better out source rather than single person analyzing although even it is not the problem to get quality response need to have ideas and thoughts of more than one person.
4) Validating: the HTML codes of website which makes clarification to both users as well as search engines, loading test the actual time how much it takes when browsed by respective search use of proper image with exact size is updated many visitors usually don’t invest time if result is not found immediately they step forward for the next. Customer approval must be tested the site has user-friendly and reliable when accessed.
5) Security: the site your platform has security and safety reflection this must be tested which is one of the essential processes, the person who is testing must have the knowledge when and what to test.
6) Use of scientific method: and adopting techniques helps to rank well over worldwide. This concept is very important neglect the unnatural flows towards the website, the language which is leading and utilized by a number of people should update to increase the visibility.
7) Consequences: Once it has come across with consequences be focused over the particular place only testing of the site is not the point also test the perception of the individual which the view that attracts the clients, performance of site which is responsive to any device accessed by any corner of the world.